animeplayground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranks And Importance

Go down

Ranks And Importance Empty Ranks And Importance

Post  Broken Angel Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:19 pm

Rank Importance
There are gonna be ranks here. These ranks are important because it helps me keep things running smoothly. Which ever rank you are, if your below, you must follow the rules that the ones above help inforce. If you complain or bitch I will deal with you personally. You have something against me, send me a pm. If you try to cause a conflict on here and humiliate me or my Officials, then you will be humiliated and banned. Your name will then go into the "hall of Humiliation" were they may say what they like about you without restrictions (general rules still apply however)

Ranks
Administrator-(maybe 3)
Moderators-(maybe 5)
Ancients-(maybe 4)
Creators-(maybe 3)
Underlings-(everyone else)

What the Ranks do
All the ranks have an importance here. They are in order from highest to lowest. I will explain them here.

Administrator~The administrator is the top dawg. Everyone must follow the rules that the administrator posted. Any one that doesnt follow the rules will be delt with.

Moderators~The Moderators are under the Administrato. They help force the rules and make sure they are followed. They will be watching out for anything that goes against the rules. When they find something that does, they will report it and then we will discuse what shall be done. (you must follow them when administration is out, sick, or can not login)

Ancients~ THESE ARE FOR THE ROLE PLAYING GROUPS ONLY The Ancients are the top dawgs in the role play (other then the administrators) They are there to make sure that the role playing rules are followed(as well as general). Only the best role players will be selected as an Ancient..

Creators~ THE CREATORS ARE FOR ROLE PLAING ONLY The creators are 2nd to the Ancients in the role playing. They to make sure that everything is running smoothly in the role play. the 2nd best role players will be here

Underlings~ The underlings Are basically everyone else. I shall come up with a better name when i have more time to. Basiclly...your jobs are to make sure the rules are followed and to help make the sight better by making suggestions and complaints. Your also to make sure that everyone else is following the rules, if you see someone not following the rules, pm me or my moderators and we shall discuse what shall be done
Broken Angel
Broken Angel
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Broken Angel : Hey ya'll, hope ya'll enjoy it here! I may update things eveynow and again so be patent with me and we'll get threw this together! =^.^=
Registration date : 2008-11-01

https://animeplayground.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum