animeplayground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

real scary stories!!!

Go down

real scary stories!!! Empty real scary stories!!!

Post  exious Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:16 pm

Tell us about some of your ghost experiences or other scary things that have happend to you!real scary stories!!! Dj12real scary stories!!! Ghostreal scary stories!!! Niikkkisreal scary stories!!! Cole4real scary stories!!! SPOOKreal scary stories!!! Ghost
exious
exious
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

real scary stories!!! Empty UFO!!!!!

Post  exious Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Well when was about 11 or 12 me and my dad were sitting out back around the fire looking at the constellations with an astronomy book. well we looking and we find all these diff ones and then we notice the little dipper. so, were picking out the diff names of the stars that make it up when all of a sudden one of the stars that makes it up starts to move. Shocked affraid not fast it just slowly drifts out of sight confused well me and my dad check and the little dipper is not even supposed to be out this time of the year!!! affraid is that freaky or what!! and there is no chance of it being a satalight because satalights constantly move and cannot be stationary... as a matter of fact nothing has been made that can stand still in earths orbit..... well nothing made by man that is! alien
exious
exious
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum