animeplayground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Rules

Go down

Role Play Rules Empty Role Play Rules

Post  Broken Angel Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:48 pm

Ways to roleplay
Even if you dont know it there are ways to help everyone tell what your character is doing or if they are talking. There are many ways of doing this as I will dimistrate below.

example 1: "Come on Hanoroto!" His best friend said as he ran ahead of him
"I'm Comming" Hanoroto said as he tried to keep up with him

Both Hanoroto and his friend ran threw the halls of a castle

Example 2: Brain: Come on Hanoroto! *was running ahead of him*
Hanoroto: I'm comming! *was trying to keep up*

*both Hanoroto and Brian ran thew the halls of a castle

Example 3: -Hanoroto was walking threw the castle looking around when he stumbled upon a cat-

"hello there" Hanoroto said bending down to the cat "are you lost?"

-the cat looked up at him and meowed-

Those are the ways that should be done here. they are understandable and easily readable

Speaking or thought?
many people, like i, use both the " and the '. Other people use italics for thoughts as well but if your using " and ', then " are for thinking ONLY and ' are for thoughts ONLY. when your writing it you should put "thought" by the name

Example: 'I have a voice in my head' Hanoroto thought to himself

' can also be when your quoating something someone said

Example: "Well you said 'Nari was a weakling'" Hanoroto said

Roleplaying Rules
I know you dont like to have roleplaying rules but we must have them. So lets begin

1. NO GODMODDING!!! everyone can be defeated
2. Use one of the above ways in "ways to roleplay" to roleplay
3. There will be a topic in each section where you will identify your character. the following will be needed for a succesful roleplaying character.
-Name
-Nickname
-Race
-Apperance ((including clothes, hair, eyes, and any other traits like scars, birthmarks, speacial markings ect...))
-Height
-Weight
-Equipment ((weapons, bags, ect...))
-Special ability ((if any))
-Skills ((like ninja, assassin, ect...))
-Personality
-Background
4. If your talking out of character (ooc) then you must put ((OOC: blah blah blah))
5. Hugging, cuddling, and kissing is fine but nothing else. if you plan on having your characters "do it" then skip the whole thing and come back to it later.

((If your making a new topic put the name of the roleplay. Example: Naruto-A New ninja in the Hidden Leaf village))

These rules are subjected to change as I or any of my "agents" sees the need to

Effects of not following rules
I will discuse the punishment with some of my "agents" and I shall tell you what we have desided

1. Warning-you only get 3 of them then you go to 2
2. Band from the roleplaying forums-max of 10 days
3. Band from the roleplaying forums

If you do not follow the effects then I shall talk to my "agents about banning you from the whole site. So please follow all rules

Side NoteNow remember that this is subjected to change and you must state that you have read the whole thing and abide by the rules of roleplaying. If you see any abuse, not following of the rules, or godmodding, then contact me or my "agents" and we shall get together to talk about them and what actions shall be done to them. Other then that I hope everypne has Fun Roleplaying
Broken Angel
Broken Angel
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Broken Angel : Hey ya'll, hope ya'll enjoy it here! I may update things eveynow and again so be patent with me and we'll get threw this together! =^.^=
Registration date : 2008-11-01

https://animeplayground.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down